[THIN] Config URL location

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:42:36 -0700

Hello All,

We have recently changed the names and addresses of our Webinterfaces, actually
we're gone to load balanced web interfaces.  We seem to have a lot of users
that when they change the Config URL location in the PNAgent 9.2 or 10 it works
fine, but when they reboot the old setting comes back.  I have a feeling it has
to do with the high security on the workstation and them not having the rights
to save the setting.  Does anyone know where this setting is saved?  I found it
in the registry, but changing it doesn't seem to make a difference, it must be
pulling it from somewhere else.

Thanks,

George