[THIN] Re: Conference Manager 2.5 & 3.0...

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:56:22 -0700

It is actually well documented in the 3.0 admin guide. Basically you have to
add an outlook form to the Exchange server to handle the specific parameters
of creating the invite.

Unfortunately, when you see a demo it sounds like CM is nicely integrated
with email but in reality, you setup a conference in the Manager app and
then create an invite in Outlook like you would a meeting invite. I am a bit
dissapointed that you can't send the invoice from the Manager application,
but it you follow the steps in the admin guide you can do it from
Outlook.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453