[THIN] Re: Closing application doesn't disconnect session

  • From: "Tom Monahan" <thomas.monaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:55:50 +0000

Is there a process still running in the session? You might want to check the
bottom of CTX891671 where you can set the LogoffCheckSysModules reg flag.

On 2/13/07, Taylor, George <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I recently installed the Hotfix rollup Pack PSE400W2KR02 and hot fix
PSE400R02W2K020 to my PS 4.0 servers to fix a default printer issue.  I
ended up removing them from all except a test server because of a problem.

On this server a user can launch an application fine the first time, but
when they exit the application their session stay hung on the server.  Next
time they try to run that application they seem to connect to this "hung"
session.  It also stops any other user from launch that app.  Could it have
something to do with my web interface not having the rollup and patch on
it?  I'm lost at this point, so any help would be great.

Thanks,

George

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any
attachments, may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.