[THIN] Re: Citrix's applicationd delivery community

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:57:36 -0700

Agreed, Gus and Rich are totally awesome guys and true evangelists. They are
both really smart and like to have fun, the combination is awesome. I have a
feeling you are going to see some great things coming around the Citrix
community with them driving the bus.

Speaking of driving the bus.... One morning at the MVP summit they showed up
late and I asked where they had been. They proceeded to tell me a story of
how they were walking on the MS campus to our meeting and saw the CodeTrip
event bus. They proceeded to go inside, hang out with the team, shoot video,
get demos, generate excitement, exchanged ideas, etc.

This was just from walking to a meeting, imagine what they will do with
time, budget and a green light!!!

These guys are pretty awesome, hold on because I think you will see things
from the Citrix Community that you have never seen before!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266