[THIN] Re: Citrix via port 80 and 443

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:48:39 +1100

Thanks for your input everyone
Doing this without Elite may make things more simple, I'll give it a go
I was having trouble testing it because I couldn't get it to function,
but I think this is because I was trying to get as much of it as
possible onto a one machine...
Can anyone tell me if I need a second web cert for the CSG, or not?
Thanks Nick

Nick Crisp
Network Manager
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au