[THIN] Citrix upgrade from 4.5 to XenApp

  • From: "Graeme Carstairs" <loonytoonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:11:36 +0000

Hi,
We currently have a Citrix PS 4.5 and as part of our Citrix advantage
subscriptions want to upgrade to XenApp,.

Is there any gotchas that anyone is aware of for this upgrade.

I understand it can be done as put disk into $.5 Server and run Setup.

TIA for your help

Graeme

--
Carbon credits are a bit like beating someone up on this side of the world
and sponsoring one of those poor starving kids on the other side of the