[THIN] Re: Citrix server Problem

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:49:02 -0800

Does the 'Default User' profile exist?

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Teague
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 8:08 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Citrix server Problem

All need some help I have a citrix server that is acting up, it's not really
a citrix problem, but here it goes. It is a w2k server with metaframe xp 1.0
loaded. Weather you log in from the console of remotely it starts to log you
in then goes to saving settings and logs you back out. I can get into the
application/server logs remotely and there is nothing in the logs indicating
a problem. I can access the hard drives, I tried deleting the profile for
the person I was logging in as, I create a new user, and nobody can get in.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

David Teague

Support Analyst