[THIN] Re: Citrix port test from a webpage?

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 22:06:45 -0300

Citrix has a document in the knowledgebase, talking about publishing ica
through firewalls.
Search for "firewall NAT ICA"

>>> TheThin-ThinList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/08 4:06 pm >>>
Has anyone created any form of client side testing for 1494
connectivity?  We have several clients who use a NFUSE interface to
provide software demonstrations.  The problem that they are
continually
experiencing is that the user's sites have either firewalls or unknown
proxies in place.  What I am thinking about doign is using either a
java
or active-x based object in a webpage to attempt to connect back to
the
Citrix server from the client machine as like a "pre-cursor" to the
actual live demonstrations.  I thought perhaps someone would have
something like this in place already for testing client side
connectivity.

Thanks in advance,

John Hardwick