[THIN] Re: Citrix on DMZ

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:04:58 -0400

Thanks Steve.  In most cases  (I would guess) some sort of communication
would have to happen to backends inside firewalls anyway depending on
the apps given to users.  I don't see a huge risk in allowing a citrix
server or two to talk to internal  farm....After all it's only a few
more ports open.  Of course the fewer open the better.  And of course if
it was many servers in the DMZ then yes isolate.  Now to work on that
hardened Citrix build....

Malcolm