[THIN] Re: Citrix iForum 2009 May 4 to 7 at MGM Grand in VEGAS BABY! Closing Night Party Pictures

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:38:32 -0400

Well I know all about that now days...   For years I lived on the west coast
and the Citrix events where in Orlando.   Now I live two hours, driving,
from Orlando and the events are on the west coast... ;)       But, when they
are in FL I sure do love to drive there and yes my wife comes too... Fun
Fun!!!

On 5/24/08 10:06 AM, "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like Vegas for iForum because it is a 45 minute flight and my wife will
> actually come with me when it is in Vegas!
>

> Steve Greenberg
>
> Thin Client Computing
>
> 34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
>
> Scottsdale, AZ 85266