[THIN] Re: Citrix cloning technologies, which work the best?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:33:02 -0700

We have gravitated toward a hybrid of ghost/altiris for the base OS and
scripted install of apps and PS, but each project is a little different and
we do many variations. The main point backing what M said below that cloning
a complete server seems to have diminishing returns, especially when it is
so easy to auto-install PS and not have to hack identities and deal with per
servers configurations..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453