[THIN] Re: Citrix XenAppWebPlugin 11 on Citrix Server

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:11:19 -0700

Hi, we have built a new 4.5 farm but we still have our legacy
servers/farm (4.0) and the client has requested we upgrade the citrix
client.  They have decided to pull the PN version and go with the web
plugin version and would like the same on the "desktop" citrix servers.

We will be upgrading to version 11 of one of the clients and just don't
want to mess things up buy going to a WebPlugin on a citrix server if
they Citrix install expects full functionality for some reason.

We will be pushing this to both farm's servers.

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC
Service Desk Email: 77000@xxxxxxxxx
Service Desk Tel: (250)387-7000