[THIN] Re: Citrix Syndergy

  • From: "Webster" <Webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:33:48 -0500

In Orlando it was C&W karaoke with a local DJ!  It was very cold that night,
the party was outside but the food was GREAT!

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Greg Reese
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix Syndergy

it is just different than the last one I attended which was the last one in
Vegas.  I skipped Houston.

Anyone heard what the final night party is?  My guess is a band of some sort
but just curious who.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Webster <Webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The sessions end at around 2 or 3PM on Thursday.  I would imagine that most
people will be flying out that evening and wouldn't be there that night for
a party.

My $0.02US worth

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Greg Reese
Subject: [THIN] Citrix Syndergy

Has anyone else noticed on the Syergy website that the Agenda has the Final
night party on Wednesday night but sessions continuing through Thursday
afternoon.

And it doesn't look like they are the regular hands on workshops.  Looks
like regular conference sessions.