[THIN] Re: Citrix Sound - ctxadpcm.acm missing

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:15:42 -0500

I found some more info that may shed some light on this:

In Device Manager, Sound video and game controllers, Audio Codecs,
Properties tab, the Audio Compression Codecs list is missing
"Ctxadpcm.acm" and "Citrix Audio Codec". The server in which audio works
has these items listed.

Now that I know what the problem is, how do I fix it?

I'd really appreciate your help!  Thanks!

Tasita Ebacher