[THIN] Citrix Session Screen Flickering for few users

  • From: Venkatesh Subramaniam <venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:43:28 +0800

Hi,

I am new to this forum, I am facing one intermitent problem. I rebuild my
OS, Citrix and joined to existing farm. We have one financial application
named Navision. I don't have published applications, users connect Via
Citrix and open the application from desktop.

Here is the config.

Win2K, Citrix XP FR2, Sql 2000 datastore.
Hardware - Dell

Here is the problem.

After server rebuild few users experience a problem their screen is
flickering when they work. I am not able to find out the reason. I saw
some flickering issues published in citrix KB  when working on IE.

Any clue for this ?

--
Venkat
venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx