[THIN] Re: Citrix Receiver is now available for iPod Touchand iPhone

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:46:16 +0100

Remember it's a technology preview  - there's lots of requests for just that
on the forum - http://forums.citrix.com/forum.jspa?forumID=832

Gus Pinto says full release will have it in - plus 2 factor authentication
support: but I've yet to see when that actually is - Q3?

Other useful ;links -

http://community.citrix.com/display/xa/Citrix+Receiver+for+iPhones

http://community.citrix.com/display/xa/Project+Braeburn+Team+Blog