[THIN] Citrix Profiles on Windows Storage Server 2003

  • From: Mario Villarreal <geekmario@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:32:44 -0800

Hi All
I'm looking at implementing Dell PowerVault 745N storage devices to
handle our data files which include our profiles.  Has anyone used
this device or more importantly Windows Storage Server 2003 to house
their roaming profiles?

Any thoughts, opinions, suggestions on this product and/or software
are greatly appreciated.

I've read numerous articles on how its "supposed" to work, but I'd
like to get some "real world" input.

Thanks
Mario
http://www.seamlessplanet.com