[THIN] Citrix Position Available in Atlanta, GA

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:55:54 -0400

We have a position open here at Cingular. If anyone is interested, drop
me an email.

Mentor junior administrators. Lead and coordinate small to medium scale
projects. Tune and configure the OS kernel and networking parameters.
Provide tactical troubleshooting of systems problems with support of
senior technicians. Must be experienced with Veritas Suite of apps
(Cluster, Foundation Suite), NFS, SAN storage (EMC), backup
technologies. Provide ongoing operation/support of enterprise-wide
applications, databases, policies, and technology in the server, client
and mainframe systems environment. Configure, deploy, and maintain
infrastructure; interfaces with vendors as needed. Monitor systems
performance and capacity and advise higher level technicians/supervisor
of system status. Participate in planning and execution of new systems
implementation/deployment. Assist in the installation, customization and
maintenance of new systems or software.

Position Qualifications:

Citrix CCEA certification, Microsoft MCSE

"Cingular Wireless is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
Employer, and we're committed to hiring a diverse and talented
workforce. "

Mark E. Schill CCA
System Administrator, WSO - Thin Client Operations
Cingular Wireless

12555 Cingular Way
Suite 4555B
Alpharetta, GA 30004