[THIN] Re: Citrix MetaFrame

  • From: "Robert T. Repko (R Squared Consultants)" <rtr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:02:54 -0500

Thank you for the reply. While the link did not directly address my problem it did get me looking in the right direction. In orde to determine if the article applied to me I review all of my settings. While doing so I viewed my certificate and IIS thought it was corrupt or altered, therefore it would not work. After finding and selecting the correct certificate, and following your directions for CGS, my system is working properly, I am now able to run applications. I greatly appreciate your help and not simply 'blowing off' someone that is obviously a novice at citrix. Again, thank you very much.

Believe it or not at 2/14/2007 08:26 AM, Luchette, Jon said:
I would direct your attention to the following thread:
http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=17&threadID=36375&m
essageID=137655&  there are some good notes here for you.

Some things to check:

- Make sure your STA(s) is setup correctly.
- Check your keepalive settings on your Metaframe server.

HTH,

Jon Luchette

Emerson Hospital
Technology Engineer