[THIN] Re: Citrix Installation Manager not working - Gemini installer issues

  • From: Michael <indy019@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

I ran across this issue once before.  The only
solution that I found was to rebuild and use SP1 or
greater.  Once I applied that, I never received the
error again.

I think this is one of the reasons why the packager
system is recommended to be a completely separate
system.

HTH

Michael Saul

http://autos.yahoo.com