[THIN] Re: Citrix FAQ's

  • From: "Michael Mills" <mmills@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:13:08 -0500

Hmmm

Maybe www.thethin.net <http://www.thethin.net/>  ;)

Mike

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bergman, Bryan L.
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 9:07 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Citrix FAQ's

List -

Does anyone know of any good Citrix FAQ web sites for MF XP?  I am trying to
put together a document  that include FAQ's that a potential client may ask
our sales team.  If anyone knows of anything I would be appreciative.  In
fact, I just may buy you a drink at iForum to show my gratitude.

TIA.

Bryan