[THIN] Citrix Emails got printed on another user printer

  • From: "Sohail Qadir" <qadir.sohail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:15:06 -0500

Hi there,

Last week I had an issue with one of my Citrix user. when she logged in to
Citrix and plugged in her printer all of a sudden emails from another user
started printing on her printer. I have two citrix servers currently.
Citrix1 is Metaframe xp running on a W2K server and the second server is
Citrix 4.0 running on Windows 2003 R2.

I am just wondering if anyone else have experienced this issue before and
how it happened. Also If ther is a way to prevent this from happening in the
future.

Thanks in advance.

Sohail Qadir