[THIN] Re: Citrix CMC does not show all users

  • From: "Mark Holley" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:12:25 -0400

Are all the users you "don't" see running a published script that calls
an application?

If so then there is a registry fix for this.....

Thanks,

Mark Holley
City of Jacksonville
Holley@xxxxxxx
630-1212 xt 7803

>>> MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/11/05 3:04 PM >>>

Thanks for the info! I do think it was around Rollup for SP4 that I
started having this issue. Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000
CCA Server+Senior Network Administrator