[THIN] Re: Citrix Buys Ardence

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:57:06 -0500

Ya know I was just reading about Ardence last night cause they were linked
to in a recent Newsletter I got from WindowsITPro and was thinking to myself
that they would be a good acquisition for Citrix. Pretty wild.

I guess they just released a 4.0 version of their software..here is the
blurg from the newsletter I got.
by Blake Eno, products@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stream OS and Application Images, Regardless of Hardware
Differences
Ardence announced version 4.0 of its Ardence Software-
Streaming Platform, which provisions and reprovisions
desktops, servers, and services. Ardence's Common-Image
functionality reduces the number of OS and application
images that you need to manage because the Ardence
Software-Streaming Platform can stream an image to
computers with different NICs, chipsets, and different
audio or video cards. Ardence's new architectural design
allows for greater scalability by combining multiple
processes into one integrated service. The product's UI has
also been redesigned to make it easier to manage clients in
the network. For more information, contact Ardence at 781- 647-3000 or
800-334-8649.
http://www.ardence.com/

JK

On 12/20/06, Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: