[THIN] Re: Check for Citrix at logon

  • From: "Roy A. Tokeshi" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:57:39 -0500

On this same train of thought, I really like the idea of finding out if
someone is in a session.  You could also parse the path variable for
citrix\ica which would catch everything but the most heavily customised
installs even if the user logged into a citrix server locally.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:43am, Pfeifer, Bruce A MSER:EX wrote:
> echo %sessionname% | find /I "ICA-tcp"
> if %errorlevel%==0 goto (GOTO:EOF)
>
> This simple option requires no additional work on the servers (such as
> setting variables) and can be used to distinguish if a RDP session vs.
> an
> ICA session.
>
> echo %sessionname% | find /I "RDP-Tcp"
> if %errorlevel%==0 goto (GOTO:EOF)

hth,
rat
Roy A. Tokeshi
602.614.4931
http://www.tokeshi.com/articles/3000

<apology>Sent from handheld. Please forgive spelling, punctuation, and
gramatical errors.</apology>
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com