[THIN] Re: Change all of a NT4 Domain's Terminal Server Profile Paths

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:23:40 -0500

Ctxusradd.bat
REM This batch script shows how to take two parameters from a .txt file
REM and have them inputed into a batch script that will loop and update =

REM the specific groups in which users need to be apart of, along with
REM there terminal services specific settings.

FOR /F "tokens=3D1,2,3 delims=3D," %%I IN (ctxusr.txt) DO CALL =
"ctxusr.BAT" %%I
%%J %%K

ctxusr.bat
cusrmgr -u %1 -m \\YOURPDCNAME -agg %2
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 TerminalServerProfilePath %3
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ShadowingSettings 2
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ModemCallbackSettings 0
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 BrokenTimeoutSettings 1
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ReconnectSettings 0

Ctxusr.txt
kowens,VITAL7CTX,\\lscitrix\profiles\kowens

You can create these files quite easly, and just take out the %2 and %J =
and
the cusrmgr statement.=20

THis is how I setup my Citrix users, so I dont miss any of the needed
settings.=20

HTH

HAppy New year, and Auburn SUCKS.... ( Sorry Penn State Alumni!!)

Ed