[THIN] Re: Chaining Citrix Hotfixes

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:36:26 +0100 (BST)

I am just going through now and doing some documentation on the
installation of Citrix. This is part of it.

http://www.thomaskoetzing.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=129&Itemid=201

There is a couple of hotfixes that aren't part of it, but take a look at
the script that's part of the archive and it's easy to throw in your own.

Berny