[THIN] Can't install/uninstall programs

  • From: "Richard Larsen" <Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:42:38 -0500

Hi,
        I am unable to install or uninstall programs.
The error I have been getting is:

        Error 1926: Could not set file security for
        file `c:\config.msi\`. Error 5.

        Verify that you have sufficient privleges
        to modify the security permissions for this file.

        Yes, I am doing this as administrator.

        I am running Windows 2000 Terminal Server SP3 with
        Citrix V1.8 FR1.

        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich
Rich Larsen
Systems and Network Administration
Compaq - Part of the new HP            Richard.Larsen@xxxxxx
200 Route 9 North
Manalapan, New Jersey 07726                     732-577-6083
This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
http://www.netxinc.com