[THIN] Re: Cannot open .jpg files in citrix

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:27:05 -0700

You are correct.   If you want to go lower, it is the Import and Export
subkeys that they need access to.
adam

                      Anders Hansen-?vre

                      <Anders.Hansen-Ovre        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      @contra.no>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [THIN] Re: Cannot
open .jpg files in citrix
                      thin-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      02/03/2004 10:39 AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Start regedt32 and locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared
Tools
Give the Users group write access to the key and subkeys to correct the
problem.

If you don't want to give the Users that much access, I think you just need
to give them write access to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared
Tools\Graphics Filters but I'm not sure...

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent
Konsulenthuset Contra as