[THIN] Re: Cannot delete local profile

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:14:33 -0800

Hey can you expand on how to figure out what is locking the reg file
with filemon?

We have had problems in the past.  Something is locking the reg file for
the users (they are already logged off).

I know running filemon shows all the files that are accessed.  Just
don't see the process for when it is already locked.

Thanks

  _____