[THIN] Cannot connect to MetaFrame Server: Protocol Driver Error

  • From: Norman Dean <NDean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:12:01 +1000

We have recently upgraded from  NFuse elite to MSAM, While everything seems
to be running correctly and while all of our remote users with windows 2000
or better think it is great and much quicker to login, our users with
windows 98 get the following error as it gets to the connection in progress

Cannot connect to MetaFrame Server: Protocol Driver Error

This error is mentioned on the Citrix Knowledge base. It mentions changing a
line in the Appsrv.ini file, which I have done but to no avail.

Any suggestions could help save what little hair I have left

Regards

Norman Dean
Manager IT & Integrated Business Systems
Century Resources
Ph:  +61 7  37184441
Fax: +61 7 38793322
Mobile 0414563592