[THIN] CPS4 session count

  • From: "Matthew McComas" <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:00:29 -0600

Greetings:

Is there any way to get a true session count in CPS4 besides what is
presented in the CMC?  The CMC shows multiple user sessions, but of
course most are on the same server, but some spawn sessions on other
servers for various reasons.  What I really need to find out most, is
how many users consume more than one connection license per session, or
how many users are connected to more than one server in the farm.  I'd
prefer to get this information without having to manually count in the
CMC.

There's probably an easy solution and I'm just ignorant of it.

Thanks,

MM