[THIN] CPS 4.5 using Speedscreen Progessive Display

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:44:26 -0800

I am trying to find something that gives some sort of numbers or impact
on CPU utilization using Speedscreen Progressive Display.  I am assuming
there is some impact on the server when using this.  My limited testing
seems to indicate that there is a increase CPU usage when using this but
it is hit and miss as to how much really.

The admin guide mentions that if you use Heavyweight Compression there
is on CPU usage but nothing around just Progressive Display.

Regards,
Doug Stratton, Shared Service BC
Service Desk Email: 77000@xxxxxxxxx
Service Desk Tel: (250)387-7000