[THIN] Re: CMD fails at ica-in-ica session

  • From: Andreas Roth <art-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:17:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

set the following registry keys fixes the issue. Tested on XA5 x64..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\UncLinks]
"UNCEnabled"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Citrix\ICA
Client\Engine\Configuration\Advanced\Modules\ClientDrive]
"NativeDriveMapping"="FALSE"

Best Regards,

Andreas