[THIN] CMC and local administrator

  • From: Christophe MORVAN <christophe.morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:44:08 +0200

Hi all

I've installed MF XP SP1 FR1 on a NT4 TSE server for one customer with
local DATASTORE. This customer asked me to let this server in a
workgroup.
During setup, I specified the server administrator account as the CITRIX
administrator.

But now, I'm unable to open the CMC with this account !!!
Is this because I specified the local administrator account ?
Is this becaus my server is in a WORKGROUP ?

Here are the information I give to open the CMC :

   * Server name : MyServerName
   * Account : administrator
   * Password : Administrator_pwd
   * Domain : MyServerName or Nothing

Each time I'm trying to connect, I receive a message saying that the
authentication failed.

Could you help me ? As I'm using the local administrator account, what
should I write as "domain" in the logon screen of the CMC ?

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

--
Christophe MORVAN