[THIN] Re: CITRIX freezes for 30 seconds

  • From: Klein.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:49:29 +0100

I already killed the ctfmon as discribed in the Microsoft article, but it
is still not running better.
Any other ideas?

Kind regards
Markus Klein

ISOVOLTA AG
IT / Netzwerk & Client-Server
IZ NÖ-Süd, Straße 3
A-2355 Wr. Neudorf

Tel.: +43/5/9595-9146
Fax: +43/5/9595-9175
mailto:Klein.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.isovolta.com

                      Steve Snyder

                      <kwajalein@gmail.        An:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      com>                     Kopie:

                      Gesendet von:            Thema:    [THIN] Re: CITRIX
freezes for 30 seconds
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      20.01.2005 09:28