[THIN] Re: CE Thin clients and network printers

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:25:38 -0700

Printing from the TS is a much better way to go than auto-created
printers...  It does add some processing overhead to the TS server and for
heavily used farm, you may want to add a dedicated print server.  The other
drawback is the TS/Print Server needs connectivity to the Printer, so piping
the print job over ICA will not work (unless you use a third-party tool)

Joe