[THIN] Re: CCEA???

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:40:25 +1200

Probably some M$ sales driod ......

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Wyatt [mailto:swyatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 September 2002 2:32 p.m.
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: CCEA???

I've had three customers recently tell me they were holding off upgrades
on the terminal server infrastruction because they wouldn't need
Metaframe once .Net came out. When I point out that you won't be able to
publish apps without Metaframe or Canaveral they are surprised. I'm just
curious were they all got the same false info.