[THIN] Re: CCA #220 Practice Exam Beef

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:33:16 -0400

Sounds like a blast.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferraz, Jen [mailto:Jen.Ferraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 12:26 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: CCA #220 Practice Exam Beef

Not only is 221 the new test, but 221 was updated at the beginning

of July, and a lot of the study material available is for the older 221
test.

I took the 'new' test a few days after its release (not knowing it

was a new test) and was unpleasantly surprised to find many

test questions on topics not even mentioned in the official

Citrix curriculum.  Make sure you know your FR2 if you're taking 221.

Jen