[THIN] Re: CAG to WI

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:11:33 -0600

I thought so, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

>>> On 1/8/2008 at 11:09 AM, <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The session between the user and the CAG is SSL encrypted regardless of what
passes through it. The session between the WI and the PS farm is not encrypted
by default but can be by adding certificates to these servers and requiring a
secure connection. Usually the WI and PS are on the LAN and this not a concern.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266