[THIN] CAG question

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:05:50 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi All,

I have recently inherited a citrix environment with 2 CAG' s and Im used to the
CSG, so just need a quick pointer. I have Access Gateway Standard 4.5.7
installed and using the admin tool Im trying to check the SSL certs so I know
when to renew them.

I can see how I request a new one using Certificate Signing request and using
the Admin tab to import a new cert but cannot see how I can view the current
SSL cert, Im sure it' s a simple thing Im missing or there maybe is a second
admin console??

Thanks

Al

Alan Tropper
Wintel
Customer Service Centre
Information and Communication Technologies
Department of Education and Training | 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004
Tel:(08) 92645550 or 5555 | Fax: (08) 9264 4701 | alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx