[THIN] Re: CAG Standard 4.5.7

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:46:55 -0500

Running 4.5.7, can I run the 4.5.6 upgrade, or must I use the ISO?

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615

>>> On 7/9/2008 at 11:51 AM, <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The CAG product is like this, it is pretty flakey across versions. You
should be able back up the entire config with the back up function into
a single file. Revert the version and restore the config. This is not
unusual, this product has had these kind of issues throughout it’s
liftetime…..

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453