[THIN] Re: C3?

  • From: Chris Grecsek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:58:56 -0700

Seeing as we're a virtual desktop service provider this initiative is right up
our alley. It's wonderful that they're looking to devote additional resources
towards helping companies like ours out - we'd be much happier if they devoted
more resources to making Flash and the other audio/video deficiencies better!
We know they're cranking away on these very things (RAVE & Apollo) but that's
the biggest thing holding us back at the moment. Having a lovely workload
distribution system is a wonderful idea but if Internet Explorer runs like
garbage over a WAN (even w/Wanscaler and Netscaler) then there's not much point.

chris grecsek | centered networks | t:415-294-7776 | m:415-420-3397 |
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>