[THIN] Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:19:19 -0800

=20

Thanks.  We don't use Lotus Notes.  We use Exchange 2000 and Outlook =
2002.  Thanks for your steps, and we will test this to make sure it =
works.  Can I email you off list (or on list for those that want to =
know) if and when I run into problems?

Thanks again,

Chris Lynch, MCSE CCNA CCA
Network Engineer