[THIN] Re: Black screen instead of Blue screen

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:49:25 -0500

If your servers are not set to reboot on error, you probably have a bad
memory stick or a bad mother board.  Sometimes a defective processor
will give an unexpected reboot.

If your server is set to reboot on error, go into the settings and see
if you have it set to write a system dump log.  If you do have it set to
do this and it is still not writing a dump log, you are probably back to
case number one.  If you do not have it set to write a dump log, set it
that way and you should get some information the next time.

Hope this helps.

Jeff.

Jesus Loves You