[THIN] Bit O/T is is possible to script the Network Card name

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:53:31 -0000

Hello there,
This may be a bit way off but someone may have already done this.

Im in the middle of creating some unattended installs and I was wondering if
anyone had scripted
or knew a way to script the Network Card name that you see when you right mouse
click and select properties on
My Network places.

I thought it was easy as the servers im scripting have 3 HP/Broadcom that are
all in the same team. It appears that the reg key is different each time.

any pointers would be useful and thanks for your time.

regards
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com