[THIN] Betr.: Re: Max nr. of printers on Citrix

  • From: "Gabrie Zanten van" <GVZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:37:18 +0100

Hi,

That is what I planned.=20
One or two dedicated print servers, creating LPR print queues.

But on the citrix server the user has to connect to one of those queues.

So:
- how many queues on a dedicated print server
- how many connections on a Citrix server

Gabrie

>>> magnus@xxxxxxxx 09-01-03 16:22 >>>

Are they network printers of client attached printers.  If they are
network printers I would seriously consider dedicating a server for just
printing to free up resources on the MF server=20