[THIN] Re: Best Version of Citrix to use on Windows 2000

  • From: Kevin Bachelder <kbachelderlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:20:28 -0400

Since I haven't kept up on feedback about PS4 and it hasn't been in
the field that long yet I wanted to make sure that the folks like you
who are using it were happy with it.

Kevin

On 6/28/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am pretty happy with it....to date....

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com