[THIN] Re: Best Thin Clients

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:16:04 -0500

HP Thin clients are what used to be Neoware and they are very good.  Take a
look at 10Zig to.  they seem to be decent too.  I have not put any in
production yet but I have some customers giving them a solid look.

I think dell is repackaging Devon IT. Cisco is repackaging Wyse.

I heard something at lunch about an new HDX chip that is being made that
supposedly wil reduce the size of a thin client to something the size of an
iphone or appletv.

I would look forward with WES rather than XPe.  The danger with windows
based is they can become as much overhead to manage as a desktop if you're
not careful.

GIF image