[THIN] Re: Best AntiVirus for Citrix

  • From: "George Wasgatt" <gwasgatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:34:45 -0500

We upgraded to eTrust 8.x and were told by CA to exclude certain
directories/files on the Citrix servers from scanning to avoid impacting
performance.  I do not know if they recommended the same exceptions for 7.1.
Those exceptions are:

x:\Pagefile.sys

X:\program files\citrix

X:\windows\system32\spool

Since the upgrade we have not encountered any Citrix specific issues with
the product.